Fransiscus Budi Pranata, SE, Ak, MBA, DMS
Indonesian Best CFO 2013 versi SWA rank no.4
Fransiscus Budi Pranata or familiar called as Frans holds Doctoral degree in Management, MBA degree and Bachelor degree in Accounting. He is certified of CFA, registered accountant, international certified facilitator and hypnotherapist.
He is a seasoned Finance Director/CFO with 22 years of working experience from manufacture and retail industry both in multinational and local background. He started his career in the big 4 public accountant firm for the first 2 years of his working experience and up to now he focused in the corporate side.
His areas of expertise are in : Financial Information Generation, Budgeting and Forecasting, System Development, Cash Management and Optimization, Operation and Financial Analysis, Cost Accounting, Innovative Program Development, Corporate Accounting and Tax Preparation, P&L Management, Performance Improvement, Auditing and Compliance, Human Resources Management.
His key achievements during his career are:
- Developed an investment proposal and financial modeling for new stores.
- Favorably reduced corporate tax obligation on withholding tax article 25 by approx. US$200 thousands.
- Successfully acquired tax exemption on withholding tax article 22 (2.5%) by US$ 80 millions.
- Provided development in place in various areas, some of which are:
- Fixed asset registration and control procedures,
- Separation of Profit/Loss by division for better and close control of division performance management,
- Formation of cost allocation among various projects and departments,
- Establishment of standard costing,
- System-based automation of management and financial reports for various purposes (such as centralization of Hyperion-based reports),
- System integration for online information and sound internal control (such as manufacturing to finance, software interfaces, and SAP implementation).
- Lead the overall aspects of finance/treasury, accounting/reporting, taxation, and budgeting as well as system and procedures for accuracy and integrity of all financial information
From 2014 up to present as CFO& Service Director at ZALORA, the biggest fashion online shopping in Indonesia & SEA.
From 2011 to 2013 as Finance Director at YUPI INDO JELLY GUM, the biggest gummy producer in Indonesia.
From 2009 to 2011 as Retail Group Financial Controller at ALGHANIM INDUSTRIES, the biggest electronic supermarket in Middle East based in Kuwait with sales turnover exceeding USD 600 Mio and total employees of 1500, including the Home Furnishing business, the Home Building division and Supply Chain Management and Retail Finance Services
From 2006 to 2009 as Finance Director at PT GITASWARA INDONESIA, a leading stout beer manufacturer and distribution with sales turnover exceeding USD 90 Mio and total employees of 300.
From 2002 to 2006 as Finance Director at PT American Standard Companies, a leading bath & kitchen manufacturer and distributor of sanitary products with sales turnover exceeding USD 30 Mio and total employees of 500 .
From 1999 to 2002 as Financial Controller at PT MAITLAND SMITH INDONESIA, Subsidiary of Furniture Brands International.
From 1997 to 1999 as Corporate Finance Manager at ASIA PULP AND PAPER (SINAR MAS GROUP), the biggest pulp and paper manufacturer in Asia.
From 1994 to 1997 as Management Accountant at PT Friesche Vlag, PT Foremost and PT Frinas Indonesia, a market leader in condensed, liquid and powder milk in Indonesia.
From 1992 to 1994 as Assistant Controller at PT Van Melle Indonesia, a producer of Mentos and Fruitella (candy)
From 1990 to 1992 as Technical Assistant at Ernst & Young International, the big four accounting firm.
- KAIZEN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (KSBM), Mumbai India
Doctor in Management Studies, 2010
- Institute Manajemen newport indonesia
MBA Program in General Management, Scholarship awarded by PT Van Melle Indonesia, 1994
- University of Indonesia
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, 1992