Experienced Tax and Transfer Pricing Partner seeking to fill a Tax or Transfer Pricing Partner or Director
- Transfer Pricing
- International Tax
- Indonesia Taxation
- Price Setting
- Pricing Strategy
- Business Advisory
- Business Restructuring
Tax and Transfer Pricing Partner, BDO
Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Operating Officer
- Direct multiple engagements and serve tax needs of varied clients base.
- Mentor and supervise staff assuming leadership position within organisation.
- Head responsibility for engagement planning, organising and delegating efficiency maximisation, quality goals achievement, productivity maintenance and exploit realisation.
- Held accountability of team members to attain engagement goals.
- Develop and motivate engagement personnel and provide them with counselling, leadership and career guidance.
- Head responsibility for tax returns issuance and ensure adherence with professional guidelines and firm policies.
- Head responsibility for entire business aspects of customer relations inclusive of collecting, billing and maintaining team profitability.
- Consult and lead multifaceted client activities in broad range of industries.
- Provide full spectrum of business and tax guidance to foreign and domestic owned entities.
- Participate in corporate structure, divestitures, mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, litigation support, earnings and profit analysis, inventory and other tax accounting procedures.
- Head responsibility for management, leadership and development of complete service tax practice.
- Perform as key client contact for queries related to tax issues.
Lecturer, State Finance Polytechnic STAN
- Taught course on taxpayers business process
- Changed mindsets of tax audits
- Delivered five factors comparability subject
- Explained entity characterisation
- Elaborated business model canvas
- Presented types of tax planning model
- Appointed as a tutor and mentor for college student in preparing their research paper or report
Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Assisted client to prepare their transfer pricing documentation
- Supervised transfer pricing works from other tax consultants
- Delivered transfer pricing training to Indonesia Tax Authority
- Assisted Bureau van Dijk (BvD) to provide transfer pricing training course
- Appointed as transfer pricing trainer in Ortax
Lecturer, University of Pasundan
- Taught courses on Financial Statement Analysis
- Delivered how to read financial statements subject
- Presented step by step process on financial statement analysis
- Elaborated topics on budget and actual analysis
- Explored key accounts on financial audit and statement
Transfer Pricing Advisor, EnforceA
- Delivered technical analysis on transfer pricing cases
- Supervised transfer pricing works and documentation
- Managed clients’ request on transfer pricing matters
- Assisted clients during transfer pricing audit
Head of Cross-Border Transaction, PT Adaro Energy, Tbk. (Listed Company)
- Analysed all transfer pricing and tax planning implications
- Assisted to reduce all tax and transfer pricing obligation for organisations
- Established complexity of all resources; developed and implemented all tax and transfer pricing strategies, and prepared required plans.
- Collaborated with various departments and analysed all business issues and objectives
- Collaborated with group members to execute all tax and transfer pricing strategies
- Coordinated with all business units and assisted in monitoring implication of all issues and evaluate all present and future pricing strategies it ensure optimal level of efficiency
- Designed all data for inter-company prices and analysed effective implementation of all inter-company prices and business units
- Prepared all transfer pricing paperwork and working paper for price setting and outcome testing analysis
- Coordinated with other tax team and determined appropriate transfer pricing analysis and ensured compliance to all transfer pricing policies and prepare all transfer pricing documentation.
Associate Director, Prime Service International
- Performed multiple assignments and projects related to transfer pricing for an established corporation.
- Provided tax consultation & business advisory to multiple clients and business professionals within multiple industries, including the agricultural, forestry, mining and manufacturing industries.
- Enhanced productivity and efficiency through quality expertise and a strong work ethic.
- Carried out various business management activities on a strategic level.
- Developed internal and external communications and programs.
- Advised Indonesia Tax Authority on all transfer pricing rules and provide assistance on an on-call basis as the current Transfer Pricing Trainer.
- Executed corporate tax policies, strategies, and audit plans.
- Established and maintained professional relationships among various departments.
- Functioned as the first reviewer and quality control.
- Reviewed the documentation of other consultants, offering guidance on all Indonesia Tax Regulations and OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines.
- Participated in the execution of all client-related transfer pricing audit defence and litigation concerns.
- Coordinated and advised on all areas of business restructuring projects and the transfer pricing
- international tax preparation of clients.
- Coordinated and produced transfer pricing documentation on multiple and diverse industries.
- Directed all research and planning activities, including the preparation of studies on historical/forecasted data.
- Implemented tax-planning and savings opportunities.
Tax Auditor and Transfer Pricing Specialist, Indonesia Tax Authority
- Prepared and oversaw all areas of the tax audit program and planning.
- Conducted and performed the tax audits for diverse industries including the income tax and VAT audit.
- Developed and prepared tax audit working papers and tax assessments.
- Established and maintained solid working relationships with colleagues and business professionals throughout all levels, and established a solid client-base by employing strong communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Developed and executed transfer pricing laws for the Indonesia Tax Authority.
- Advised and assisted with multiple cases throughout all units of the Indonesia Tax Authority.
- Helped and fulfilled analysis (financial, economic, and costing analyses).
- Performed comparability analysis for various cases and prepared training module and working papers.
- Functioned as the transfer pricing trainer, successfully coaching and developing multiple professionals through quality expertise and strong leadership skills.
- Represented Indonesia Tax Authority as transfer pricing specialist at tax court.
- Prepared transfer pricing working papers for objection and appeal level purposes.
- Achieved maximum performance through assistance with various transfer pricing cases at numerous levels (audit, objection, and the appeal level).
- Organised and led transfer pricing training, successfully instructing more than 400 tax officers throughout various units within the Indonesia Tax Authority.
Master of Economic Development
- Concentration in Asset and Business Valuation.
Bachelor of Applied Science
State Financial Polytechnic - STAN
- Concentration in Accounting and Performance Measurement
Diploma of Accounting
State Financial Polytechnic - STAN
- Concentration in Accouting and Taxation